Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ready to come home


If you know me, the title of this post might surprise you. Not that I don't want to come home but I'm not usually the one wanting to stop traveling. I'm usually the one wanting to go more. But I guess a broken leg does that to a person. We spent our last day in Florence shopping the street markets and visiting the Duomo. I checked out the inside of this beautiful cathedral while Michael climbed the 463 steps to the top of the dome. Of course we had our favorite for dinner. Can you guess what it is? Yep, you are right...pizza! Sure will miss that. Have to get up early tomorrow. Our flight from Florence to Rome leaves at 7:15 a.m. And I need extra traveling time since I won't have the wheelchair until I get one at the airport. I'll make another post on Friday and then this weekend I'll upload a few pictures for those of you checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment