Saturday, March 26, 2011

Post Op Days Meds and a Scooter

So this nerve block is wonderful!  Pain meds not so much.  The pain meds make me nauseous and with any kind of exertion I start sweating profusely, get very nauseous and feel like I am going to black out.  This has happened when I tried to sit up to the table to eat dinner like a normal person, when I tried to take a bath this morning and at the end of my outing to Target today. Lauren and Lester were headed to Target for groceries and a few other things and Lester made me go along saying I needed to get out a bit.  I was glad to be able to go but I had to use one of their motorized carts and drive it around the store.  Kinda embarrassing expecially when I needed to reverse and it made a LOUD beeping sound.  Not obvious enough in this huge leg wrap and on the scooter, it had to also make a loud noise.   Thursday night we had great BBQ sandwiches and a delicious chocoloate cake courtesy of the girls in Lester's office.  Last night Jodie and Michelle brought us Chuys since we normally go there every Friday night.  Tasted so good, only thing missing was the beverage I normally have with it but unfortuanately it's not allowed while on pain meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment