Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm Back!

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog.  Now that the school year is winding down I'll have more time to continue using this blog.  Especially because of my big news!  Are you ready for it?  I am retiring!  Yes I am!  After 29 years I am ready for a new adventure!  I know, there are a lot of people who can't believe it!  Even I have a hard time believing it is really happening.  I guess because the year is ending, it just feels like a normal end.  I'll post more about my thought process and plans.  In the meantime, check out this other blog I contribute to:  http://jandlwolff.weebly.com  Lauren and I are working this blog together to give 2 perspectives on all things educational.  Enjoy your end of the year activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment