Monday, July 4, 2011

Vegas Style


After lunch, Lester, Lauren and I drove down the strip from the Stratosphere back to the Luxor. We passed several Vegas style wedding chapels including the Little White Wedding Chapel and it's tunnel of love. Lester refused to go there and renew our vows. I told him I guess that shows how much he loves me. Lauren and I gave him a hard time all afternoon about it. :) Then we saw a great show called "Nathan Burton's Comedy Magic." When we got back to the Luxor, Lauren and I went to see the "Bodies" exhibit and the "Titanic"exhibit. Both were very interesting but the Titanc was my favorite. There were several places that were created to give you the illusion of being on the ship including the Grand Staircase. You got a boarding card of a real person when you entered and at the end you could see if they survived or not. After dinner Lester and I walked to Mandaly Bay. I won $1300 playing Wheel of Fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment